July 30, 2012

Crochet Love Mug Cozy...

Hi my dear friends,
First of all I am very sorry that I could not give you any answer for your nice comments for my last post..:(( We had no internet connection for 4 days.. That was terrible that I could not look internet anyway. I was checking the connection of internet 3 or 4 times in each day..
Finally there was a technical problem and It was solved and I am able to look my blog and also all my friend blog posts..:)
Ohh finally..:))
And now this is a very quick post for all my friends.. That I have made a crochet love mug cozy..
You know this is my first mug cozy. But I put I LOVE U on the cozy..




I will read all my blogging friends posts tomorrow.. Time to go to bed..
All best wishes and happy new week ..:))

..

6 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest cozies and oh your cat is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that is so nice...I want to make another one:) YOur doing such a great job..I missed ya gladyou have your internet back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your creations and i love your cat too! Happy new week Beck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live your mug cozys they are so cute! Xx I hope you had a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! The "I love you" was the ideal addition! :)
    And your pictures are great, too!
    Enjoy the new week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola y gracias por visitar mi blog. Me gustan mucho los vestidos de las tazas, son tan divertidos.
    besos
    Susana

    ReplyDelete