November 3, 2012

2 new crochet handbags...:))

Happy Weekend all my dear friends,
I have finished 2 crochet handbags.. I want to show them to you...
Here are they..






Here is my sweet boy Otis with his very precious plastic bone...:))


And here is my sweet girl Foxy Fox. She is afraid of everything as always...:))



And I must thank to moonlightcat again...:)) Because maybe you know I had seen this kind of cat handbags from her very beautiful blog. Then I like cat handbags and purses so much and I have begun to make cat bags.....:))
Jealous me...:))
Happy happy Saturday for all my sweetheart friends...:))

15 comments:

  1. heyy ne kadar güzeller.özellikle renklerine bayıldım.ikisinin de havası başka olmuş.ellerinize sağlık...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the orangy one!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the king of crochet handbags! Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're both very nice Beck - the kitty cat bag is really cute. Have a good day today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fun, colorful handbags Beck. You are getting a lot done.
    The dogs are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Saturday!! Love your crocheted bags!! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the cat bag it's so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work. I love the color combo on the first crochet bag and the animal bag is just way too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are fantastic and I just love the colors. Wonderful job!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful bags. I especially love the one with the flower. The yarn is amazing. Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pretty bags! I've been on a bag kick recently too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it!!!
    I just found out today that you are following one of my other blogs (foetelfeeks) but I don't use that one anymore. this is the new one: http://moonlampje79.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete